Monday, May 12, 2008

Summertime And The Livin's Easy

What an exciting week we have had. Ash and Dave came down to San Diego for their anniversary, and we got to spend quite a bit of time with them. We had such a blast with them, and it was so good to be able to hang out with some family. Here are a few pictures from the Padres game Saturday night, and a picture of the San Diego temple which we went to Saturday morning. (I'll admit I didn't take this picture myself, there were too many brides around and I didn't exactly feel I could say "Hey get out of the way, I need to take a picture for my blog with my camera phone!" So this is all you get. haha. We always have a great time when we have visitors, because we have found that we get out of our own box a little bit and try things we usually wouldn't. (Like taking the trolley to Petco Park. What an adventure) Despite all the old ladies in primary who told me Happy Mothers Day, Sunday was still a pretty great day. Matt and I teach the CTR 5 class, and we love it so far, they're "a bunch of crazies" (Matt's words, not mine) but it usually keeps life pretty entertaining. After church the 4 of us went to the beach and then had a barbecue george forman style at our apartment while we watched Office re-runs. And any time you mix Matt cooking steak and Dwight Schrute, you can count me in


It was free T-Shirt night, I told Ash this is what she would look like as a hunchback


Yep, That's my Hubby


3 comments:

Claire said...

Yea- a new post! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun together. We may need to escape the horrible heat of az this summer and come for a visit. Especially due to my pregnant state. Oh yeah- I'm pregnant in case you hadn't heard. Great pictures- keep em coming.

Ashley said...

That is a really sweet picture.... I look like a football player! Thanks again for spending time with us. It was a lot of fun! Dave and I totally want to be back in San Diego.
Love you guys
Ashley and Dave

The Phillips said...

it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. we wish we could come down and visit you guys before you move. we really would love to go to the beach and play in the ocean. we can't wait 'till you come up to visit. we'll have to lots of things, but there's not very much to do in the "big" Brigham city!!!!