Monday, February 2, 2009

The Hat...

This is a picture of Matthews posing in Wal-Mart. We found these hats and he decided he had to have one. His is just like this only where there is gray sheep like fur, it is long fur. I think it is the ugliest thing ever which makes him love it even more of course. haha. Gotta love that hubby of mine.

Not much has been happening for us lately. We are just hanging around loving life in Ogden. I am still looking for a new job, hopefully something long term will crop up. It feels like I've spent the last 2 years of my life not knowing whether I'll have a job tomorrow or not and that's frustrating and stressful. I am going to start school for my Paralegal certificate at the end of March so that should help...hopefully. It is all crammed into an 8 week program, so that will be stressful but definitely worth it if it will help me get a job in the field I like. Matt is starting school in May, so that will be a nice change. We'll finally be on the road to doing what we both want to, instead of feeling like we're stuck in limbo.

1 comment:

Audrey Seymour said...

argh...I had to click on the Comments link a billion times! Stupid computer! Anyway
I miss you...Me too our life is boring and I am ready for another summer vaca!