Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sneak peak

Okay, so Amber (our fab photographer) just put up these photos on her Facebook last night, and I had to post them on here because I'm about to implode! I'm so excited! So here they are... check out how huge I am!

Taduh! What do you think? I love them, but the last one is my absolute FAVE!!! I have been trying not to call her ever since our session and it is getting harder and harder to be patient because I know they will be great (and it would be nice to see myself looking cute! haha)
More to come!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

You look SOOOO CUTE!!! I love that picture! It is so precious! It was really great to see you last week. Good luck with the last part of the pregnancy and let me know if you need anything.

Lisa said...

CUTE! I love the outfits! Can't wait to see more!

Cindi~Chad said...

You look amazing. Love love love the pics. So glad you are doing well and can't wait to see you.

Audrey Seymour said...

all I can think of is : "SUPERSTARS"!
Name that movie!

Trav kris and conley said...

SOOOOO stinkin cute!! She always does a great job, but this time she did an amazing job! You guys look adorable in all of them! I like the last one too, I think it shows off your pregnancy glow more! Love them!!!