Friday, June 27, 2008

Food, Friends and Fun

We just got home from barbecue and bonfire at Oceanside Harbor and we had a blast. I got to play with my new friend Kiera some more and Matt got to play with Landon, a sunbeam that we used to teach while the sunbeams didn't have a teacher. But now they do so we're sad. He was a riot. And as big of a flirt as a 4 year old can be. We got a lot of sun, but a lot more sand. Matt is counting down the days until his birthday. (only 4 after today) and with every day that passes it seems like there's one more thing he wants. haha. Oh well. Anyway, I just blogged yesterday so I don't have much more to add, just wanted to post some pictures on here. I walked out on a jetty with a friend from the ward and got a picture of Oceanside Pier and of a sunset. They were taken on my phone of course, so they might be a little grainy but you get the idea. Enjoy!



This one didn't come out very well but it's still pretty, and you can see all the surfers heads. haha. The sun in person was hot pink




My FAVORITE place in California... so Far.

No comments: