Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ruf-Dufus

Well, it's been a while since we've put any pictures up of Rufus's shenanagins, so here we go! These are for you Brandy! :)

Every morning when Matt leaves to work, Rufus steals his spot on the bed, pillow and all. So I wake up to this. "GOOD MORNING SIERRA!" Staring me in the face. It's all I can do to not wet my pants!

Every night Rufus watches out our bedroom window for bad guys like a watch dog. There's a cat in the neighborhood that comes around and terrifies him every time he does, so I wonder what would happen if Rufus ever did see a bad guy.

Busted!

Rufus helping me wrap presents. He LOVES boxes. And photo ops. He is getting good at posing for sure. As soon as I point my phone at him, he hold still until it clicks.


My Boys :) I love that Rufus just lays there like a fur collar haha

3 comments:

Reeders said...

Yay! Thank you for more Rufus!! Those are such cute pictures! I love all of the quirky things that animals do. They are so fun. Merry Christmas!

The Phillips said...

hey girl!! those pictures are so very cute. I'm sorry about your link, but I fixed it and now you're on. I don't know what happened!!!!

Audrey Seymour said...

too bad scott is allergic or I would babysit Rufus. I am sooo in love with him