Monday, March 30, 2009

Funny how things work... or not.

I went to my parents house this afternoon... and before I ever got in the house Ryann met me at my car. She had obviously been crying and she said Bandit had been hit by a car. They were rushing him off to the vet, but he didn't make it. We held a funeral for him in the back yard. It was really sad. My poor sis... She was really upset.
She made me promise that if we need to find Rufus a new home he could come live with her, so of course I agreed. I just didn't think it would happen that way...

3 comments:

Trav kris and conley said...

Wow! Im sorry about bandit. poor ryann i hope she's okay. But good for rufus! ryann will take great care of him!Hey thanks again for your help at the wedding last weekend! Sorry i didnt mean to make you hold bud so much! Your sooo great!

Audrey Seymour said...

Rufus...closer to me?
AH AH Ah

Sierra and Matt said...

Kristin - Don't even worry about it! He was so fun and if I didn't want to hold him, I would have given him back I promise. Had to get my baby fix somehow! And Bud is so adorable, it was fine. :)
Audrey - So far so good with Rufus, he hasn't chewed through anymore cords... knock on wood!