Thursday, September 10, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things....

That song is not one of my favorite things. But this one is! Isn't it the best? -The best ode to music ever, and so fun.
Camping. We got to spend some more time with the camping bunch over Labor Day weekend, and we had such a great time. Even though I got sick over night, which sparked everyone asking if we were pregnant. Don't you read my blog people??? Anyway, we still had a really great time. As you can see :)
The Nightside Project on KSL. Love these guys! Does it make me officially old if I enjoy listening to talk radio?....
Vanilla Silk. All the tasty goodness and no lactose intolerance! Yum!
Fall!! Fall equals cooler temps and crisp nights!! HOORAY FOR FALL!!!! I'd love to spend some time back East during the fall, like New York or Vermont. Maybe next year. haha. Plus that means Halloween is coming up!
This Blog:
http://borrowedlight.blogspot.com/ Just go there, you know you want to. I don't know her or anything, in fact I don't remember how I came across her blog now... wow I sound like a creep! But regardless of that, she is hilarious.
All things Home Decor. hahaha. I think I am bugging Matt to death seeing as we're weeks away from getting into our house. (Did I already put on here that we close Oct 7 on our condo? If we didn't, there you go! haha.) The way I figure it, is it's better to buy all these things slowly over time so we're not forking out all this money at once, right? -Even if we are running out of room... haha. Maybe Matt does have a point.

My fab hubby, friends and fam. Thanks for putting up with me! You guys are the best!
Hmmm. What else do I love right now? That seems to be all I can think of for the moment...
But if I ponder up some more you'll be the first to know!

No comments: