Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Work Out Tunes

You know this boogie is for real! Oh Napoleon... You have such a primo boogie technique.
Well folks, I know am sucking on the blogging front, but it has been a bit chaotic for us this last little while. We close on our house in 8 days. YAHOOOOO!!! We are both so excited for that. I have been a little nervous about this, because it would be just my luck to get all the way to the end of our closing period and then something awful happens. Like "The Government will not let you buy a house. EVER!" A little dramatic, I know. But I am who I am. :)
Also, I am so excited to announce that I have a part time job for the Christmas season in addition to my work already. Since I work in a landscape office things become a bit scarce in the winter time. My boss has offered to keep me a few days a week when it's slow (which I am grateful for), and now I'll be working the other days of the work week plus Saturdays at Hallmark. I am so excited! I worked in the Hallmark in Brigham for the Christmas season before Matt and I were married and I LOVED it. So I am absolutely thrilled to be working there again this winter. Especially since we will have a mortgage... weird.
Anywho.... I have a ton of pictures leftover from our fun and crazy summer that I need to post on here, but it's time for Matt's softball game, so I'll handle that later.
Wow this song put me in a good/dorky mood. Off to boogie... Later All!

PS - Just try to not rock out.... I dare you!

2 comments:

Trav kris and conley said...

Love the song! Congrats on the second job! Im so excited for you guys, dont be nervous, everything will go great! Im soo jealous still!

Reeders said...

Yay!! So excited for you. Can't wait to see pics!