Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pics - As Promised :)

Well, here is a bunch of photos that never made it to the blog, but should have.
To start off is a super cute pic of Kristin and Bud from Peach Days. I could not get one of Bud looking at me for the life of me, thanks to Matt pulling funny faces behind me. hahaha.

One of the best groups in the parade this year. The Madrigals. Their theme was "Madrigals are like Barbies. Collect them all!" And they were all very in character... Especially Disco Ken as seen here...

This was a few guys from the USPS. I love the horn they were blowing. Reminded me of something you'd see from Dr Seuss.
Of course, this was Matt's fave thing from Peach Days. :)
Ryann sitting on Grandpa Sams lap during a Labor Day BBQ.
Me and Enee at the BBQ
This is one of my fave photos from Ethans birthday. Matt is such a patient uncle :)
And this is my other fave... Cheese!

And this concludes my summer photo montage. Tune in next week for another one since we move in Thursday! WOOHOO!!!!

No comments: