Monday, October 12, 2009

Drama with a capitol D!

Happy Monday Everyone! (are you sensing the sarcasm?)
In case you were wondering where all the pics of our new place are, we are not in yet. Our closing date got pushed back a few days and since it's Columbus Day, it got pushed back even more. We should be able to get in to paint tomorrow, and move in all our stuff Wednesday though, so it has all worked out. Luckily our apartment has not filled our unit, so we were able to extend a few days. We are so excited to get into our own space and to make it our own. Have I expressed that already? :) haha. Anyway, more to come on that.
Also, Friday night was my Moms B-Day, so my little sis came over to our house to hang out while my mom and dad went to dinner. When we went inside it was dark, so neither of us noticed that her door didn't shut all the way. And Saturday morning when I went to my car, I noticed my crap strewn all over the place. I had been robbed!!! Can you believe that??? The list of items stolen: my Ipod, a watch I received as a graduation present, my nephew Drew's birthday present -Which I was on the way to mail when I got in the car.- my hair dye (??), and packing tape (???). I guess from this list you can deduct that I live in my car. hahaha. I had just purchased hair dye and the packing tape that night so my mom could dye my hair and I could continue packing the next day. When Ryann and I got to my house, we already had our arms full of stuff so I just left it out there. -And how do you sleep at night stealing a 3 year olds birthday present??? People amaze me. The thieves didn't get away with much of anything with any value, just my sense of security. So now we are definitely ready to move and have a fresh start. Of course Matt and I have our suspicions of who we think it was, but we'll see if the fingerprints the cops took will give us anything.
So there's the drama. Hopefully the next post will be a lighter one! haha. We are both ready for that! :)

1 comment:

Trav kris and conley said...

dang! Im sorry! that stinks you had to push back closing. As for the robbery, how scary! Hope you can find out who it was somehow. On a brighter note, Cant wait for saturday!