Thursday, October 29, 2009

One Step At A Time

We have been waiting to post pictures of rooms until they are done, so here is a shot or two of what is completely finished so far.

Our Front Door - with the cute flower windmill Frank made. We LOVE it.


"Every Love Story is Beautiful, But Ours is My Favorite"

My cute hubbs

Matt's Pumpkin

My Pumpkin - can you tell who it is?


One of my favorite Gals, Lisa just moved to China to be a big bad business woman. I MISS YOU LISA!

PS - this is my new 'do. Not sure if you can really tell any difference in this pic, but it is drastic A-line in the back and it is also... very red.

3 comments:

Reeders said...

LOOOVE your place! So cute!

Sierra and Matt said...

Thanks! :)

Audrey Seymour said...

Ahhhh Dwight!

Good job on that! I love the red hue!

Miss you girl!