Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Shout Out

Okay, I have to admit my Twilight obsession... and also announce that the new movie comes out in T-minus 23 days!! Wahoo! In honor of this occasion, I have posted some of my fave photos that I have happily stolen from MSN Movies. There were 31 so it was hard to choose... I recommend checking them out for yourself!



Love this poster! She needs air, Edward!!!

I think Dakota Fanning is going to make an AWESOME Jane!! Did anyone else see Push?

Volterra. I won't lie - I wasn't Kristen Stewart's biggest fan as Bella in the first movie (too stiff!!), but from the stills she looks to be doing better... Guess I better give her another chance. (As if my opinion mattered here, haha)

And last but definitely not least, one of my favorite scenes from the book... ahh, the awkward-ness that is 2 guys trying to take you on the same date. hahahahaha. Love it.

No comments: