Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Updates

Life is so crazy. And the craziness never stops. haha. I guess I am slacking on the blogging front because of this, but what can ya do. I guess I could talk Matt into becoming the family yacker. haha. ... I'll work on that.
Well, Matt has officially started school as of last monday- yay! That is music to my ears for sure. I also started school this week. Plus we are primary teachers again. (like I said, the craziness never stops!) Hooray!! We weren't told what age though... so I guess we're in for a surprise when we show up for class. But we are loving our new ward so much. The difference between our new ward and our past two is unreal. I don't know what we would have done lately without the support of our new neighbors and friends. So there's my shout out to our ward. I don't think anyone from the ward reads our blog, but hey, just so it's out there! You guys are the best.
I think I mentioned it in a previous post, but when we took our family photos it got dark in the middle of our shoot. So the end of our photos were all too dark. Our photographer -who is so great- offered to retake our couples photos for free since that is what we did last. So here are some more corny/fun pictures for your enjoyment...

4 comments:

Audrey Seymour said...

I love the second picture!

Sierra and Matt said...

Thanks! Matt looks so ornery in all of them. haha. He does not love getting pictures taken.

Lisa said...

Sierra! Look! I can finally post comments on your blog! Haha. I hope school is going well! You look beautiful in the photos :) Miss you!

Sierra and Matt said...

HOORAY LISA!!! You can post comments now!