Friday, July 16, 2010

Upgrades

Well, it was a long productive couple of weeks at the Phillips household. Here is a little peak at what we've been up to...
Before:

After:
With a little elbow grease and some paint, I am in love with our new porch. The door needed to be repainted so desperately, and I am so happy with how it turned out. I wish we were allowed to paint our door, but I'll survive. I think It finally looks like friendly people live here! And since we are in the middle of all of our super friendly neighbors who hang out on their porches at night, I have a feeling we'll be putting this recently-purplized bench to good use.
Before:

After:
Taduh! I have been driving my old beater since high school, and I am so excited about this upgrade ...and Matt is just glad he doesn't have to worry about me when I'm out in my car anymore!
Now that it is already the weekend again, (where did this week go?) we're going back to the to do list.... wish us luck!

1 comment:

Claire said...

Yea for a new car- and I love the way the porch turned out. Good work on your projects!!