Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Water fun with the kids

....Oh and Ethan. haha. Here are some fun pics of a BBQ we had a few weeks ago where Matt and Steve broke out a super fun slip and slide and Ethan watched them play on it for him. hahaha. Always good times.

When we first turned on the hose so it would spray out the slip and slide, Ethan pulled down his goggles and looked at it like "What the crap?" It was priceless.

Here's a pic of all the boys after Matt and Steve were bruised enough they decided to quit the slip and slide for the day. haha. I love seeing my hubbs be such a big kid. He LOVES kids, and that is one of the biggest things I love about him. He never hesitates to get down and play with the kiddos and doesn't stop until he has to. And it's not that he says "Okay, I'll play" he looks forward to it. He loves it. and he doesn't want to quit. Babe, even though sometimes I give you crap, I LOVE that you are so fun and playful and such a kid at heart. Never change. You will be such a great dad one day. Love you!

No comments: