Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I Love My Leatherneck

Has anyone seen this new commercial? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9lkmd-mMJ0
Man, did it choke me up.
I just wanted to take a quick second to tell my hubby how proud I am of him to be his wife. I love you Corporal Phillips!

I know I am a few days late posting in time, but working two jobs and all the back and forth is really kicking my butt this week. Plus, Matt buzzed his hair in honor of Veterans Day, and I was hoping to get a picture of his devilishy handsome self. But that has yet to happen so I'll put this up without it. Hope you all had a great Veterans Day!

2 comments:

Claire said...

Happy Late Vetran's Day to you. It has been neat to tell the kids that Uncle Matt is a vetran and explain to them how proud we are of him.

Sierra and Matt said...

For some reason everybody thinks of old guys when you say "veteran" but that's not the case, so I am glad you guys are teaching them differently. Especially that their Uncle Matt is one of them. Matt will be glad to know the kids know that about him. He was happy Brad gave him a call to wish him happy Veterans Day. We both thought that was pretty cool.