Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ponderings...

Thoughts currently occupying my brain:

1. Why can't it stay Fall/Winter weather -with no snow- forever?
2. How early is "too early" for me to decide to go back to bed? -Wish I was there now!
3. It would be so fab if I could win the lottery right now. Go ahead universe, make my day! Free Cheeseburgers and hot shoes for all!
4. Why can't I get our new family photos on here? They are so cute and I want to show them off
5. How can I plot to take the hubbs with me for the rest of our Christmas shopping and avoid him wandering off in the toy department?? (Love you dearly, hubbs!)
6. Would I make it to the ark if the world was about to explode? -And did anyone else see 2012?
7. Is Christmas over yet?? Working 6 days a week has severely increased my caffeine intake.
8. Is it Christmas yet?? (I'm so good at contradicting myself, huh?) I'm excited to give everyone the presents that are already wrapped and stashed in my closet!!
9. I am hoping Matt gets some time off so we can visit the Arizona clan... We miss you guys!
And Finally....
10. Where is Taylor going to be called to serve?! We find out tomorrow!
I think that's all for now... Stay tuned friends!

3 comments:

Claire said...

We want you to visit too!!! So exciting about the mission call! And all of my presents are in my closet wrapped too- great minds think alike!

Sierra and Matt said...

I love it! haha

Audrey Seymour said...

You mean: OH MY GOSH CHRISTMAS IS ALREEEEEEADY HERE? and I have not gone christmas shopping yet?!!!! Sounds like a good simpsons episode!