Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween

Okay so I know I'm a little behind, but better late than never right? For Halloween this year we had a few friends over for some games, Psycho, and of course, yummy food! Here are a few random pictures :) Mostly this post is for Lisa, since she is being a party-pooper in China right now and wasn't able to come. So if these pics are random to the rest of you, I'm sorry. haha. Miss you Lisa!

Brady is the king of creepy faces. haha

Brady taking pictures of himself......

Maggie and I
Me wearing Brady's glasses. Wow my face looks weird! haha. That is rad.
Taylor is pretty good at looking creepy too! haha


And lastly... black roses in memory of Lisa's hilarious presence. haha -how morbid and appropriate for Halloween. We miss you Lisa!

PS - we have decided on a solution for the Man Cave... that, plus updated family pics are coming soon! So check back!

No comments: