Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Back To The Real World... Finally!

The day we made our fabulously long journey home from Utah I got a call from the office saying they had a two day a week assignment open for me, and I could also start working another day in the office as well since the budget was looking a little better. So that means 4 days of work instead of 1. What a relief. I'd been looking everywhere and I'd interviewed a bunch of places but nothing seemed to be working. It's a big stress reliever and it will keep me busy during the week. Rufus isn't enjoying the change as much as we are though, that's for sure. He's so used to having all my attention during the day that he's been a terror this week. That's okay though, we'll just work on doing the best we can. This week was also the week of Matts TAP classes, the classes that help Marines transition out of the corps. He's learned a lot already about government assistance to help us move, and about the GI bill. And he still has a few more days to go. We are both really excited about these classes. They've helped relax us both and relieved a lot of our worries. Anywho... that's enough rambling for now. Here is a funny picture of Rufus for you to enjoy.
Guess Rufus wants a taste of the employed life!

1 comment:

Audrey Seymour said...

YEAHHHH!!!! I am so glad you got more hours...Does that mean more shopping? :)
So sad the picture is dark. I think Rufus should have a reality TV show. Just put webcams that would film him 24/7. For real...