Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I heart THE EIGHTIES!

Sorry if you aren't a fan of the tunes, I've been on a big Eighties kick lately. So if you don't quite enjoy this song, you can always scroll down and listen to something else. But that would be a shame. Anywho, moving right along... So right now I am working a part time job for the Kelly office, which I think I put on here before. I'm working 2 days a week in a law office and I'm loving every second of it. The work is really challenging (yesterday I formed a corporation all by myself!! are you proud?) but I'm learning lots and really enjoying my time there. Matt is finishing up his remaning days in the Corps... I think he said only 64 left as of yesterday? And we're both really excited about that. After his active duty enlistment, he'll be on inactive reserves for 4 years but we're both hoping nothing comes of that. Last week, since Matt had duty on Sunday (a 24 hr shift) he got Monday off, and we decided to go play since I had Monday off as well. So, it was Matts idea to go down to Sea Port Village, and of course I'm going to agree that's one of my FAVE places to spend the day in San Diego. So we had a tourist moment and strolled around Sea Port village, saw some mimes, and had the yummiest burgers San Diego has to offer. It was a fun day. We are both really excited to move away from Southern California, but we will miss it too. Especially all of our many adventures in this crazy place. But we are excited for the new adventures we will have somewhere else. 63 days and counting! PS- Has anyone out there read Breaking Dawn yet??


A ginormous sculpture down in Sea Port village -to give you an idea of how big, that's the USS Midway next to it.

1 comment:

Audrey Seymour said...

did you know they are making a movie of those crazy vampire books you like? Unbelievable