Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Finito with el teenage years

Well, it has officially happened, over the weekend I turned twenty. What an experience. Now Matt is the one teasing me that I am old and boy do I feel old. I know I'm not ancient yet or anything, but I feel tired/old. For my Birthday I convinced Matt to take me to Rubys in Oceanside, which is my FAVE but he doesn't like to go down there because Oceanside is usually pretty full of Marines. So we usually stay away, but since it was my turn to choose he said it was okay. And I was way excited. We got to sit upstairs on the patio, so we got to watch the sun set while we waited for our food. It was great. Matt decided that it would be a good idea to stay a night down in San Diego this weekend to celebrate, and I couldn't argue with that! It will be a great opportunity to be tourists before we have to move away. There will lots of pictures I'm sure, so I'll be sure to post those next week. Also, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for your thoughtful gifts, and to everyone who just wished me a Happy Birthday. I had a great birthday thanks to all of you, so Thanks for being so great! I love you all!


Rubys

The FAB chickens my mom bought me for my kitchen. Don't you just love them??

What a hunk :)




1 comment:

Audrey Seymour said...

I LOOOOOOVE those chicken! Can I have some?