Thursday, August 28, 2008

3 Cheers for Heidi Klum

Okay, so I know I just posted yesterday and I don't really have much to add at the moment... but last night I got some hilarious pics of Rufus that I had to post. Matt is usually pretty tired when he comes home Wednesdays because he has to wake up extra early to PT and by then it's halfway through the week. So Wednesdays he usually goes to bed pretty early, and he got home late from work last night so that made it worse. Which worked out pretty well because that's when Project Runway is on! Yay! (and this way Matt doesn't have to watch it) Well, last night Rufus and I were watching our show and I wasn't ready for bed yet so I decided to stay up and watch Shear Genius. Which, by the way, Rufus LOVES. I know it sounds like I'm crazy but Rufus loves to watch tv, and whenever Jaclyn Smith is on he is absolutely enthralled. I love it. So I'll stop rambling now, here are the pics... :)


Totally absorbed.


Don't touch the remote!

Uh oh I touched it. Okay so he's not yelling at me, he's mid-yawn. But it still looks funny.

That's better.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I love those pictures!! They are the best!! Rufus totally fits in with the fam!
Love ya
Ash

Audrey Seymour said...

Rufus! Ah Rufus still waiting for his reality show. I can feel it, he wants to be a star!
He is so funny! That is the coolest cat ever!

Audrey Seymour said...

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!!!
Check out my blog to find out what it means:
http://www.scottintrouble.blogspot.com/