Friday, August 22, 2008

FALL!!! ....are you out there?

Today when I walked out to my car after work, I noticed something marvelously spectacular. Brown and Redish starting to color the green leaves!!! Does this mean fall is coming? Or the heat has finally killed the leaves. I don't know... but I'm hoping it's the first. Fall will mean the marine layer will cling a little longer and the nights will get... chilly! SO thrilled. I think we're finally set on our plan to move home and get some school done and getting a solid plan has relieved some stress for us. So for now, we're just trying to enjoy the rest of our time in (WAY TOO) sunny California. Last weekend we had the opportunity to go to dinner with some friends Friday night. Saturday Matt and the boys went rock climbing in the morning while me and my friend Sheree went to Miramar to hit the commissary, and in the afternoon we met up with a bunch of Matt's friends on the beach for a barbecue. It was a fun weekend and really got me wishing we had taken a little better advantage of living down here. So we're going to do as much as we can with the time we've got left, and I'm sure we'll be back to visit. :) -in the winter months. haha.
Anywho. That's all for now, here's some pictures of my two boys.

Aww precious



Found a new hiding place... haha he looks surprised I found him.

2 comments:

Audrey Seymour said...

I LOVE the pictures of the boys. MAde me laugh pretty hard. That's so funny! So i am sure you'll hear from me Monday the 25th who knows why??? but I just want to say you're a awesome friend and I am so glad you will be back for our favorite season of the year UTAH WINTER!

Ashley said...

I love the pictures of Matt and Rufus!! They are awesome I especially like the photo of them playing video games together!! I love reading your blog, I always makes me giggle and smile! I hope you have a great B-day tomorrow and Matt better do something great for you!
Love ya
Ashley